Gloves are essential to the daily workings of thousands of different industries and business around the world. For something that seems so simple, making decisions about gloves can get complicated fast. Fortunately, Clinivex makes it easy for you to learn about the best gloves for your setting. Plus, our ordering process is simple, allowing you to quickly get the gloves you need for your business to run smoothly.
Clinivex provides high-quality gloves for people working in food safety, pharmaceutical, industrial, biotech and academic laboratories. Whether you prioritize durability, grip strength, flexibility, protection, insulation or suitability for a cleanroom (or a combination of all these factors), we have gloves for you.
We maintain a warehouse with an extensive inventory of gloves. This allows us to offer same-day shipping on our gloves and other laboratory supplies. As a one-stop-shop for laboratory equipment and accessories, our quick online ordering process helps you get your lab materials precisely when you need them.
Ordering Gloves From Clinivex
Clinivex offers hundreds of types of gloves to address your pressing laboratory needs.
Some of our common glove requests are:
- Disposable latex gloves: Latex disposable gloves are a classic choice for a reason. They protect your hands while providing a comfortable fit. Plus, they are available in powder or powder-free versions.
- Nitrile gloves: Nitrile gloves are perfect for people who experience allergic reactions to natural rubber latex. These disposable gloves have high-tactile sensitivity but maintain high resistance to tears.
- Cut protection gloves: For people who work in hazardous environments with sharp blades, edges or other objects, cut protection gloves are a necessity. We offer gloves at a variety of cut-resistance levels based on the American National Standards Institute’s scale.
- Chemical-resistant: When working with toxic chemicals, make sure your gloves are up to the task. Chemical-resistant gloves come in a variety of thicknesses and materials to protect you from mild chemicals or highly caustic materials.
- Leather gloves: Heavy leather industrial gloves come in handy in a variety of work settings.
- Knit utility gloves: Combining flexibility with hand protection, knit utility gloves are a favorite everyday wear glove for people who work in environments at high risk for impact or abrasion injuries.
- Insulated gloves: Insulated gloves, sometimes called cryogloves, are designed to protect your hands in extremely cold environments. Look for gloves with an inner lining that ensures dryness when working in freezer environments for long periods.
- Cleanroom gloves: When you work in a cleanroom, you must stay vigilant about sources of contamination. Clinivex offers multiple varieties of cleanroom gloves with low-surface particulates and non-volatile residues. These gloves are perfect for those working in the biotech, electronics, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
If you are looking for a specific product or have questions about the gloves that would work best for your unique setting, contact us immediately. Our product specialists are on hand to help with any inquiries.